Easy to use form generator for MySQL :
Smart Form Maker
is a very easy to use tool for building AJAX forms from scratch to manage the records of your MYSQL database with a few mouse clicks. Smart Form Maker can be used for generating different types of forms such as columnar forms, master-details forms (also known as sub-forms), editable grids (to process multiple records at once), mobile forms, and more.
Main Features of Smart Form Maker:
- Easy to use wizard style interface.
- Generate and manage unlimited number of dynamic forms from your MySQL database
- Extensive form types:
- Columnar forms (standard forms).
- Editable grid (help you process multiple records at once).
- justified forms.
- Mobile forms.
- Master details form(sub-forms).
- The generated forms can be used to insert, update, search, navigate and delete records from your MySQL database
- Ability to send email notifications
- Generate multi-style forms.
- Security option to password protect any form
- validation rules based on your column data type.
- Mobile friendly forms.
- Ajax based technology, which should let you submit your form data without having to refresh your page.
- Columns of your database will automatically be rendered into form elements , take a date column as an example; it would be changed into a calendar format using our form maker. In the same manner, an ENUM will be rendered to a drop down list, and the list goes on
- Advanced Customization options.
- Data filters.
- Option to give labels to your fields to make them friendly using aliases rather than their original SQL name which sometimes is not informative.
- Ability to handle foreign keys easily.
- Generating editable grids to process multiple records from your MySQL database at once.
- Custom error messages.
- Many themes to choose from.
- Custom headers and footers.
- A single license allows installing Smart Form Maker in five domains!
- No set up hassles.
- Free Support!
System Requirements of Smart Form Maker :
- Any web server
- PHP version 5 or higher
- Any version of MySQL